Cambridge programmes offer a rich menu which can be easily adapted to the needs of our learners and integrated in our local community from Craiova.
Cambridge Pathway Curriculum is made up of four stages: Cambridge Primary, Cambridge Lower Secondary, Cambridge Upper Secondary and Cambridge Advanced. The approach helps learners develop knowledge, conceptual understanding, skills and attitudes.
The Cambridge curriculum
• sets clear learning objectives in English, mathematics and science for each year of primary education
• focuses on developing knowledge and skills in core subjects which form an excellent foundation for future study
• focuses on learners’ development in each year
• provides a natural progression throughout the years of primary education
• is compatible with other curricula, internationally relevant and sensitive to different needs and cultures
• is suitable for learners whose first language is not English, with an optional English as a second language curriculum
• gives you optional routes to use sections that suit your learners’ needs best
• provides schools with international benchmarks.
Cambridge Primary Subjects: Mathematics, English, Global Perspectives, Digital Literacy, Art and Design, Music, Physical Education.
Cambridge Secondary Subjects: Mathematics, English, Global Perspectives, Digital Literacy, Art and Design, Music, Physical Education, History, Geography, Science.